I LoVe ThIs BanD

Bunkface - Silly Lily SILLY LILY!! walking over me like a desperation going to explain but the nightmare and illusions she wont happen to believe that its on me waiting for a sign everytime she comes its getting so unreal to BELIEVE ! THAT ! EVERYDAY!!! (C/O) SILLY LILY!! NEVER REALLY LIKED ME SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS SUCH A GAY BUT SILY LILY!! THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASY HER PHILOSOPHY IS BEING LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE OF ME SILLY LILY, walking over me like an ordinary girl i would ignore to pass the time but the nightmare and illusions she makes everything so right it got me going everytime waiting for a sign everytime she comes its getting so unreal to BELIEVE ! THAT ! EVERYDAY !!! (C/O) SILLY LILY, like an impact strike on mtv SILLY LILY, like a new beginning to believe SILLY LILY, like an activated misery SILLY LILY, like a rush towards the possibilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Grunge Theme Copyright by [cERiTeRa] [AKu] | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks